Fuel Additives by Stanadyne
Today's low sulfur fuels contain insufficient lubricity. Low lubricity fuel will damage your fuel injection equipment leading to lower engine performance, less fuel efficiency and expensive repairs.
Benefits of Performance Formula:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Helps remove water from fuel
- Improved power and torque
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Reduced smoke and other emissions.
The premium, all-season, all purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any fuel related problem.
Approved by many OEMs including GM, Ford, Deere & Navistar.
For more information, download the Performance Formula brochure on our Resources page.
- Lubricant. Coats internal parts of fuel system to allow better fuel flow and less friction. Reduces premature wear from low lubricity fuel.
- Water Demulsifier. Causes water to come out of emulsion/suspension so Filter/Separator can remove it.
- Cetane Improver. Increases fuel economy, improves power & startup, reduces emissions.
- Wax Modifier-Pour Point Depressant. Lowers temperature at which fuel will pour by up to 22įC.
- Wax Dispersant (patented). Keeps wax crystals evenly distributed throughout the fuel.
- Alcohol-Free. Avoids harmful corrosion and accelerated wear caused by alcohol use.
- Freeze Depressant. Lowers freeze-point of water in fuel.
- Deposit Modifier. Softens hard deposits allowing for their removal. Meets Cummins L10.
- Detergent. Cleans existing soft deposits and prevents additional deposit build-up.
- Corrosion Inhibitor & Anti-Oxidant. Protects fuel injection parts from rust and corrosion. Keeps fuel fresh.